Wouldn't it be great if there were a way to replace missing teeth without dentures?
Well, now there is...in our Frederick, MD dental office...with Implant-Supported Crowns!
A dental implant is a small "anchor" made of titanium. It is inserted into the jawbone to take the place of your missing tooth root. After osseointegration, when the surrounding bone has attached to the implant, a replacement tooth is secured to the top of the implant. The new tooth looks, feels, and performs just like your natural teeth.
Dental implants can be used in a variety of situations, whether you need to replace a single missing tooth or many teeth. They can even be used to replace a full denture. As anchor points, implants can also securely attach a partial denture or bridge.
• Look, feel and perform similar to your natural tooth
• Help preserve surrounding bone by replacing the tooth root
• Help prevent bone loss and jaw line recession
• Do not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge
• Restore a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
• Restore self-confidence and appearance
• Improve appearance and self-esteem
• Require similar oral care as a natural tooth
Click here for a downloadable patient brochure
©2012 Zimmer Dental Inc. All rights reserved. 0287, Rev. 5/12.